Alcohol Rehab Florida
Alcohol rehab Florida facilities offer effective programs for the recovery from alcohol use disorders. Finding a center that provides a patient-centered environment where patients can heal without judgement is essential. The programs at accredited alcohol rehab Florida centers are innovative and evidence based. As such they provide patients with the highest level of care available today.
When it comes to alcohol abuse, the shifts from social drinking to addiction that lead to the serious repercussions of this disease are often subtle. It is this subtlety that keeps many people from getting into treatment soon enough to stop the progression of the disease and prevent some of its deadly consequences.
The medical professionals at alcohol rehab Florida facilities caution against delaying treatment for alcohol abuse because of the destructive nature of this condition. The benefits of participating in a treatment program include:
- A safe environment that provide medical oversight to stop chronic alcohol abuse. This is a critical component for people battling alcohol addiction. Patients going through the medical detox process need appropriate medical attention to alleviate and stabilize the discomfort of withdrawal symptoms. An inpatient detox procedure also protect patients from the temptations that would derail their efforts before they have completed the process.
- Medical and Psychological evaluation to determine if there are underlying issues such as a mental disorder that caused or is driving the addiction.
- A medical team multi-disciplinary qualifications in holistic and conventional substance abuse treatment.
- Dual diagnosis treatment to address co-occurring disorders simultaneously with addiction. In research studies, this treatment model has been shown to significantly lower recidivism rates.
- Evidence-Based treatment programs that give patients a range of treatment options.
- Treatment programs that are customized to address the specific needs of each patient.
- Various options such as short and long term residential treatment, partial hospitalization programs and outpatient recovery.
- Structured programs that help patients to develop healthy daily routines to include good nutrition and regular fitness activities among others.
- A sober living program to help patients make a smooth transition from residential rehab to their everyday lives.
- Relapse prevention education and training that communicate the skills and techniques to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Nurturing support and the establishment of support programs.
- After-care programs that further the patient’s ability to maintain long term sobriety.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the White Sands Treatment Center at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.