Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers
Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers in Florida can minimize the risk of relapse
When your life feels out of control because of addiction, nothing is more important than recovery. The only safety from a drug overdose lies in the space between the last use and the next. At inpatient drug treatment centers the staff understand the relapsing nature of drug addiction and have assembled the finest team of addiction specialists to help you stop the obsessive seeking and compulsive using of toxic substances.
Treatment professionals who have years helping individuals overcome addiction will tell you that inpatient drug treatment centers, enable recovery from substance abuse and yield higher results than outpatient programs.Whether you are suffering from drug abuse or your loved one is, the best foundation for recovery is the opportunity to fully escape the previous environment and enter a safe place where the sole focus is rehabilitation. If your loved one is hesitant about entering into treatment and as the loved on you know it has the potential to save their life there are options for helping realize the need for treatment. Inpatient drug treatment centers have programs that help family members with concerns about confronting addiction. Professional interventionists at inpatient drug treatment centers assist with planning and executing an effective substance abuse intervention that can stop the progression of addiction.
Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers Strategy
We utilize a comprehensive and systematic continuum of care for addiction recovery. This is a multidisciplinary approach that gives people seeking recovery, a range of treatment options beyond conventional 12-step programs. Our drug addiction treatment strategy includes:
- Inpatient Medical Detox Procedures that may utilize holistic and pharmacological interventions to allow the body to safely eliminate accumulated toxins. This procedure is designed to alleviate undue suffering and mitigate any life-threatening risks presented or exacerbated by withdrawal symptoms.
- Physical and Psychological Evaluations are a critical component of treatment because it enables the treatment team to make an accurate diagnosis of the patients mental and physical condition. The result of these assessments drive the customization of the patient’s rehabilitation program.
- A customized rehabilitation program is always the ideal recovery strategy, if it address the issues that are unique to the patient. These customized programs may entail treatment processes such as:
- Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Nursing Care
- Alternative remedies such as acupuncture, biofeedback, art therapy, nutritional guidance, physical therapy, medical massage, meditation and yoga among others.
- Relapse Prevention Education and Training
- Individual, group and family therapy
- SMART Recovery
- Treatment for Post-traumatic Stress Disorders
- Targeted treatment for issues such as anger management, relationship, communication, grief and loss.
- Spiritual Recovery, etc.
inpatient drug treatment centers have been designed to enhance as well as facilitate the medical requirement of the recovery process. Patients enjoy the serenity of lush nature paths and luxurious accommodations. The bottom line is, no matter how long you have been struggling with addiction there is hope and real solutions for recovery.
Call an addiction counselor today if you or a loved one is ready to overcome addiction and are ready to explore inpatient drug treatment centers . Our counselors are available around the clock to answer questions and help you to find a treatment program that is right for you.