Drug Recovery Center in FL
If you are seeking addiction treatment at a drug recovery center in FL, you will find professionals who understand the impact of drug and alcohol addiction on the lives of patients and those who love them.
Over 50 people die daily from drug and alcohol related problems and two thirds of people living on the street suffer from an alcohol use disorder. Many can avoid these horrific consequences by seeking help for a condition has the power to effectively and irrevocably destroy their quality of life. Addiction is a disease that makes it difficult to stop consuming harmful substances. In fact, many who try to quit without medical supervision often die in the process from severe withdrawal symptoms. People seeking to overcome addiction at a drug recovery center in FL, require a continuum of care that includes:
- A thorough medical and physical evaluation to determine the type of care based on the damage already caused from over-consumption of alcohol.
- To detox with around the clock medical oversight as the body eliminates toxins.
- A safe, structured environment with access to emergency medical physical and psychological care to prevent relapsing before treatment is completed.
- Pharmacological intervention when necessary to mitigate crisis situations.
- Comprehensive care that includes therapeutic and emotional support.
Getting Help from a Drug Recovery Center in FL
Treatment is life-saving in innumerable ways. It can save your career, relationships, home life, stop physical and mental deterioration, restore health and make life productive and enjoyable again. Patients that complete programs at a drug recovery center in FL develop a greater understanding of the disease, experience improved self-esteem and greater confidence, and are better able to cope with triggers and temptations.
Many patients say the nurturing support they receive while in treatment helps them to also regain the ability to love and care for themselves and others, which is an aspect of humanity that addiction takes away. Through the incorporation of alternative practices such as better nutrition, meditation, yoga and exercise to name a few, patients acquire the skills to achieve full recovery and long term sobriety.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the White Sands Treatment Center at (877) 855-3470. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.